Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Missouri

I think that the tornado that Missouri had was really devastating. It was the most worse of the tornado's in decades. There are supposed to be more tornado's in Missouri according to CNN. I think peoples family in Missouri should be praying for their families life.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro alll you said was ohhhhh thiisss iss soooooo devistating!! dude look at mine and then you will have more details on the tornado's in missouri.... oh yeah, jon says HI!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There have been many more devastating tornadoes than the one in Missouri such as the one on May 4, 2007 in Greensburg, Kansas
    or the one on June 22, 2007 in Eli,Manitoba

    ReplyDelete
  4. this hasn't been the worst in decades I will disagree for that reason because the worst was in Kansas http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11800-tornado-alley-hit-by-worst-twister-in-10-years.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alec u tick me off nd john be quiet

    ReplyDelete
  6. great come-back!!! next time ill use that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget about that bad tornado in Katrina Louisiana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah i kno steven, change the fount!!!

    ReplyDelete